It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Monday, April 19, 2004

"I actually have two people in my life that addicted to the internet. One being my best friend and the other is my mother. My best friend doesn't hang out with anyone any more, he just sits at home and plays on the internet. No matter how hard we try he just refuses to do anything but sit on the computer. My mother is the one who hits me the hardest. She doesn't do anything but play those stupid internet games. She doesn't do anything around the house anymore. She comes home from work and goes right to the computer. My dad actually took over on the cooking for are family because she basically stopped competely. It's even to the point that when I ask to use the computer for schoo purposes, she gets mad. It's really sad. I honestly don't know what to do about it anymore. It just upsets me so much. My mom just has that addictive personality to begin with. I just hope we can find help soon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home