It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

"He gets home from work, starts playing, and generally doesn't get off until bed time. Any day off is an all-day gaming fests. He currently is getting up around 5am to play for a couple of hours before work.
...
I took a trip last week to see family and he stayed home because he had work, although he's only working 4 days a week right now. I asked him to do two things while I was gone: wash my car for me (the cars are supposed to be his responsibility always) and water my plants. He watered the plants once (he says...they were wilted when I got home), and did nothing to the car."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home