It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

"My husband works full time and when he is at home he is on the computer. Sometimes he stays up all night when he works the next day if not playing the game then downloading videos reorganizing his files or just fooling around. Its almost like I have to schedule time with him two days beforehand if I want to do something. Because God only knows that if I make the suggestion mid-play time he gets unusually agitated for a man who is otherwise easy going and laid back. I have talked to him about it but he doesn't seem to understand. I'll never leave him for it or anything like that, I love him. But sometimes I wonder if my life will be like this for the next 50 years."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home