It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Monday, April 19, 2004

"For 2 months now my fiance has not stopped playing EQ for more than 10 minutes unless he is sleeping or at work! And he only stops playing to sleep for a couple hours. So he plays at the very least 8 hours through the week and ALL weekend. We have 4 kids (3 are his, 1 is mine) and are having another in less than 2 weeks. I am the ONLY one who has done EVERYTHING that needs done around the house and for the kids! He doesn't usually even answer when any of us speak to him! He does nothing to help me take care of his kids even! And being this far along being pregnant it wears and stresses me out pretty bad! I ask him to help me lift heavy things (to vacuum under or whatever) and he says "I'll be right there" and I finally give up and do it myself and have hurt myself doing it several times. ONE time I got him to go to the store with me we went to the grocery store and he bitched the whole time and we had to hurry and I couldn't even get everything we needed to get. I am ALWAYS home to take care of the kids (again, 3 of his!) and he is home in the evenings and on weekends but I might as well be by myself. A few times I have felt bad and went to bed early and then he didn't even have the kids do their chores or clean their rooms which is something they do every night. I have wondered if he would even stop playing long enough to go to the hospital with me! He has never even ONCE expressed the slightest interest in the baby we are about to have. I have had to do every bit of shopping and getting ready for the baby by myself including picking out names!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home