It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Friday, April 02, 2004

"Before we had a computer that would support the game he'd play it at his parents' house. There were days that he wouldn't even come home because he preferred to play his game... We agreed on buying our own PC as our mutual Christmas present this past year so he could be able to play at home. Part of that agreement (on his part) was to play until I got home from work in the evenings (we work opposite shifts). He stayed home as promised, but never has quit the game when I get home. He gets home from work at 1 pm and he plays EQ until 9 pm. This is an everyday thing. He eats dinner there, glances at movies on the TV from there, etc... I get home at 5:30 pm, so that leaves only a few hours in the evening before we both go to bed. He thinks if I come sit with him at the computer that will make up for it. I tried and it doesn't make a difference...I talk, he still hears nothing I say. I ask questions about the game to understand it more, he gets annoyed because he's trying to play."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home