It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

"He used to help around the house now when I ask him to help he says "I will when I feel like it " :O when you feel like it I wish I could just do everything in my life when I felt like it. Wouldnt that be nice. Like everyone elses addicts here play from as soon as they get home until bedtime well guess what so does mine. hard to believe huh :( I dont get hardly anytime with him and I feel like maybe its me maybe he is so not interested in me anymore after 5 years that he would rather play some stupid game then be with me. Again its like pulling hair to get him to spend any quality time with me and that really makes me feel like CRAP. I feel like theres nothing left inside me sometimes like I work all day and night just because I dont really want to watch him play his most favorite game so I just put myself into my work. And work from morning until bedtime. No we dont have any children but there are still things around the house that I would JUST LOVE to have some help with. I dont know where to begin and where to end on all of this its very overwhelming to me the way it make feel. I tell myself its all my fault and maybe Im just crazy but as I read that so many other people have these same problems I see that maybe Im not crazy... Well its 1:14 we were supposed to goto bed at 12 midnight but I guess he is busy playing his game so we cant really goto bed God forbid he just turn the game off to get some much needed rest knowing he has to get up at 7 30 am and goto work. At least he does goto work but as soon as he gets home its off to playing that stupid game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home