It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

"I can't beleave this is going on with others! I am now devorced becosue of EQ. My X was up to playing 12 hours or more a day. Stoped going to work and spending the money I earned to buy things on game auctions on the web. It was so hard trying to explain why things didn't work becouse everyone thought I was a freak and a lier when I said my wife had an addiction to a game.... It is a help just knowing I am not alone in this and that I am not compleatly insane when I thought there was a problem. My wife and I were togther for 7 years and a game came to end us. All I could do was sit back and ponder what was wrong with me. Now I see it wasn't all me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home