It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"My addict is not willing to admit he has a problem. I asked him Sunday to give me 24 hours without Everquest, so he played Playstation and Starcraft instead. I don't know how someone cannot go 24 hours without playing a computer game. It is truly beyond me. He even lies to me, his family and his friends about his computer game playing time. It is on 24 hours a day...after getting home from work around 9 PM, he is on playing until usually about 2 or 3 AM and then lets it play virtually for him while he sleeps and works."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home