It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

"I have to agree, Evercrack is a problem. I play it myself. I don't have much of a life. My whole life is on the computer.

I usually bought new games coming out. I tried Ultima Online but there was too many players killing players. Then my boyfriend's coworker got us hooked into Everquest one. Now, I'm attempting to juggle Everquest two and World of Warcraft.

I didn't know much. You have to spend hours upon hours trying to level your character. Then you have the monthly fee. I think I know why they named it Everquest. Because you are always forever looking to the next time consuming quest. It's easy to get hooked when you're playing this. hard to get out of. so i can see why everyone names this evercrack. i'm just a newbie. the game is constructive. but maybe it's too easy to zone out real life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home