It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

An email sent to me, regarding World of Warcraft - "My husband of three years just got this game a month ago, it is his first online game. Today our son was five days old. He accused me of spoiling the baby and making the baby not want to interact with him because I hold the baby almost all the time. The sad truth is my husband spent 11 hours today playing his warcraft game. He did not interact with our sweet tiny baby because there were important quests waiting online."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home