It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

"One Christmas we were on dial up..And my bf wanted to stay on EQ Christmas Day also but I kept unplugging the phone line.He wasn't happy about it but neither was I about him staying on that game.Eventually he got off of it.But he was stubborn and kept logging on and I was stubborn right back.But then we got cable modem and I couldnt do that anymore...But I was not going to spend Christmas with HIS son by myself.After that I would just shut off his commputer.By then he figured out that I was very mad when it came to that point.And he would not get back on.You know EQ would not be bad excpet the people that play it think they have to be on it every waking moment.I admit I have played the game myself to see what the big deal was.And it is a fun game but I will not let it ruin my life or control it.My life comes first not a stupid game.And I didnt take it beyond the game.I just wished they knew what we were going through when they do things like that.But they cant see things through our eyes.And they cant feel what we are feeling.They say we are taking it to far out text but we just want our familys back the way they were before the game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home