It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

"For the last year, I have struggled with doubts about my self. I questioned my worth and sanity. During our courtship my husband and I couldn't get enough of eachother. We talked, danced, went out to eat and reveled in each other. From the first day living together, I knew there was a problem. He has sat with his back to me through a terrifying bleeding episode during my pregnancy, while his step-daughter begged him to play or cook for her, while I ranted and raved about his inability to pitch in around the house, or when I cried at night wanting him to just come to bed and hold me. I have never felt so alone in a relationship. We have been married for only ... months and are already on the verge of getting a divorce. He still is the love of my life, but if I am going to raise my kids alone, take care of the house alone and go to bed alone, then I'd rather live alone.... I no longer believe him when he says I am just crazy or controlling. I see that this is his defect and I am not to blame. My husband spends 12+ hours a day on his computer, he is killing our family. But at least I now have some solace in the fact that I am not alone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home