It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ok, so I'm not always so serious in life as I appear on here. After reading on someone's blog that I apparently stopped playing MMORPGs to focus on this blog (um ... this blog only takes me several hours each MONTH to maintain but thanks for that), I thought: "Why NOT devote some extra time and show my feeble attempts at wisecracking?" So here it goes...

WARNING LABEL SUGGESTIONS FOR MAKERS OF MMORPGs:

WARNING: WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WOOD ELF YOU WANT TO HOOK UP WITH IS FEMALE

WARNING: GAME IS NOT A TIME-SUSPENSION MACHINE

WARNING: REZZING PEOPLE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON

WARNING: FAMILY MAY EXPERIENCE TRAUMA WITH SUDDEN HEAD TURNING

WARNING: IF YOUR LIFE SUCKS, THIS GAME WILL NOT FIX IT (ok, this one's stolen from another blog)

Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home