It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Friday, February 04, 2005

"On the rare nights when my husband does come to bed at the same time as I do, I find that I am so used to sleeping by myself that it is difficult to get to sleep with another body laying next to me.

I can't talk to him while he is playing. There is absolutely no point as he doesn't hear me or is so distracted that I get a 'ummm... ya' a few minutes after I ask him a question.

I have my own computer and it is right beside his. He considers this 'spending time together' even though we won't speak to each other for hours on end. I am getting quite tired of it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home