It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Monday, February 07, 2005

"I have accidentally come across your site...wish I had seen it sooner. Like before my big, strong ... didn't show for my big birthday celebration, or to meet my daughter for the first time, or New Year's Eve. Of course he doesn't want to discuss it. He didn't show 'cause his guild was on a raid. Or he promised someone he'd help them acquire something. I know him. We were together too long for me to believe otherwise. Friends can say he met someone else, was gay, etc., but the truth is much harder to believe. This grown man who is responsible in every other facet of his life is unable to break his addiction to EQ2 & unwilling to try.

It is weird...staying up until 3 am every night, never going anywhere, not telling his friends on post about his hobby, moody, never having sex, etc. You think at first it's a harmless hobby.

I am heartbroken & disgusted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home