It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

"Oh my God! I knew I couldn't possibly be the only one living through this EQ bs.I just had no clue there was so many of us! I have been married to my husband for 10 years and we have ... young children.He has been playing EQ for about a year now and he is completely obsessed. Last night I had a blinding headache to go along with a horrific sinus infection and guess who was giving the baths,helping with the homework,and feeding dinner?Not the EQ addicted zombie,that's for sure.EverQuest has stolen my husband's soul.My children are practically fatherless now and I have no idea what I'm suppossed to do about it but take it or leave it.He used to be an avid outdoorsman but no more. It is work,sleep,everquest.I'm just grateful that he can still hold down a job because sadly,all he is anymore is a paycheck.He has sacrificed everything else for EverQuest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home