It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Wow! I really thought that I was alone until I came across this site. Thank you. I have been married for 6 months and for the past 3 months I have lost my new wife to EQ. After reading all the comments I now know I am not alone. We are seeing a counselor. My wife has changed since playing the game. Hours playing averaging 6-8 hours a day up to 15 hours a day on the weekends. I thought I was being selfish asking her not to play but now realize that she is addicted to EQ. She has cut down now that she is back at school, she is a teacher. The past two weekends since she has been back at school have been what I feared...all EQ. Home on Friday evening, dinner then to the computer! Staying on until 3-4 AM and sleeping most of the day until she is ready to head back for an afternoon stretch on the game then back on for the night until 3-4 AM. We have had plans the past two weekends and they have been canceled due to EQ. I went to a concert alone one weekend and a family picnic this weekend...alone. I fear the worst. I saw the questionnaire about being addicted, I would answer at least 8 or 9 as yes for her."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home