It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

"...my boyfriend has played eq for ... months now....the anger i feel towards this immaginary world is ridiculous. It is unreal how my relationship has  changed (for the worse) in this short time. Every day he returns from work ... and tells me he willlog on his "trader" then spend the night with me. I end up going to bed alone .... He constantly has raids and his days off are spent on the game despite the fact i arranged my days off the same to spendwith him. As you can imagine I spend them alone....
As ashamed as i am for admitting it I have tried to play (it was the only way i could spend a saturday night with him). and its ok for half an hour then like all computer games its boring."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you cannot defeat them... join them ;)

Aug 2, 2004, 3:23:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many do you think have tried? So not worth it. I played after my ex introduced me to it, and funny enough, we rarely played together and even joined separate guild :)

Aug 2, 2004, 6:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home