It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

"My brother ... is married and has 2 children. He plays Mon-Fri from about 6-10 pm, and 6-8 hours on Sat and Sun. He even eats dinner at his computer. His addiction precludes him from spending time with his kids and his wife. He rarely goes out, only to take his wife out for her birthday and anniversy, thats it for the year. He lost contact with his friends and when he comes over my house on occasion the conversation usually centers around the game. I used to play as well, but I kicked my addiction after 2 years of playing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home