It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A new post: "... I am 17 years old, first i played diablo2, then EQ, then Lineage2. I quit playin lineage and all other games close to a month ago. but my brother still plays. hes almost 21 and he is addicted. He played the same games as I did.. but he always did play them more. He hasn't been able to keep a steady job since he was 17, I'm not exactly sure why he has been fired in the past. He never told me why. He has flunked out of community college due to his addiction. He rarely goes out with friends still. Finally after he failed another semester of Jr. college at his new college my parents gave him an ultimatum that if they catch him playing again or catch him at the local pc cafe then he would be kicked out of the house and they wouldnt pay for his college or car insurance. I overheard them talking and they're only bluffing with this and they dont know what to do. Yet he still sneaks around and plays without getting caught."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home