It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

"My husband wakes up to his game and goes to sleep to his game. He'll tell me he's going to do something "in ten minutes', like this morning when I was busy and needed him to wake up our son. He always says, "I will in ten minutes cause I am just about to get something or kill something or advance to the next level...The ten minutes in his head turns in to an hour and a half in RL. I wake our son up.

I have been asking him to come to bed and sleep with me as we used to do before he started playing this damn game and he says, "No, I want to play." He sits in the damn recliner with that laptop in his face every chance he gets. Since he started playing he has fallen asleep playing in the recliner every single night and I have fallen asleep alone."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you. I don't remember the last time my husband and I were intimate. I feel so lonely and I think I'm becomig depressed myself. I think when we and our children are neglected it's time to get out. There is no use trying to talk to them because they can't pull their heads out of the pc.

Aug 6, 2007, 5:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home