It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here is an email that was sent to me a while back:

"A friend whose spouse was addicted body and soul to the online games you discuss piqued my interest in your site. I don’t know much about said games, but I know “Second Life” is one of them. The fact that BBC is actually renting out a virtual island in a game and a well-known band is giving a virtual show strikes me as surreal.

Here’s the link to the BBC Article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/5253782.stm"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hubby got bankrupt twice is general of armies here and abroad and spends all his time ordering his armies about my hubby though unemployed through his own actions is a king of this country and other countries due to the time he spends on the game making himself harder iv spent 20 yrs saving for my beautiful daughter 2 go 2 uni its been spent keeping the roof over my family while my irresponsible hubby scores xtra points being a general for everquest 11 here and abroad what a waste of my life my family and my husband we never see each other due 2 his addiction and when we do he is abusive verbally and physically he is a god on this game 120 hours a week devoted 2 it while my time is 2 my real family and 2 jobs 2 pay the bills.in the game my hubby is king of all worlds in my world he is a kept man with no car debts unemployed 2 bankrupt with a fool of a wife that hes had keep him throughout his 12 yrs of marriage and my cancer even with stitches in my face he sent me 2 work and my nice treat he promised id have was my neighbour telling me my hubby went bankrupt 10 weeks b4 with his witch of a mums help bhind my back he says

Feb 19, 2008, 2:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home