It's 10 pm. Do you know where you and your loved ones are? Here is a collection of experiences from those who live / have lived with an obsessive MMOG gamer and from those who have lived the experience of obsessive MMOG gaming.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

"I ... lived with my EQA boyfriend and 8 months after moving in, my daughter and i moved out. I blame most of our problems on the game...he wasnt always like this, thats why i have stuck around. I didnt think he was an "addict" at first either, until i came hear and realized that i was not the only one going thru this and that his personality traits, that i once loved had vanished and he was like all these other EQA's i was reading about. He was on a break from the game when we met and then ASKED me if he could play...i said yes not knowing what it was...i could kick myself in the ass now...i thought this was the man i was going to marry, i sometimes still think or maybe wish that he could/would be that man. We decided 2 days ago to try and work this out...this was after he decided 2 weeks ago he needed a "break" from me...well, I thought things were gonna change...he took last night off from the game and let me cook him dinner, and tonight I was child-free and thought we could actually have a date night...well once again, i lost to land of Norrath...god forbid he NOT play 2 days in a row...what would the freakin guild do with out him...he says to me, why can't you just accept the fact that i like to play this game"..well, there is a HUGE difference between liking something and being addicted or obsessed to it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home